The Higher School of Applied Sciences of Algiers in association with student organization and scientific clubs organizes and participates in scientific, cultural and sports activities.
The main activities carried out within the school and managed by the department of scientific, cultural and sports activities are:
- Scientific Activities: organization of conferences, trainings, visits to research centers and factories.
- Cultural Activities: cultural competitions between students of higher schools and universities.
- Sports Activities: organization of internal tournaments in different disciplines, participation in national competitions organized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the different schools and universities.
- The Scientific clubs that exist at the higher School of Applied Sciences of Algiers are :
- Sigma Club: created in 2014 by the students of the 1st year . 1st
- Algenius Club: created in 2017 by the students of the 1st year, 2nd cycle, Electrical Engineering.
- Bright Technical Engineering Club: created in 2018 by the students of the 1st 2nd cycle, Process Engineering.
The Goals of these clubs are:
- Organize scientific, cultural activities.
- Represent the school in different events organized by the Ministry in collaboration with the other higher schools and universities.
- Constitute a space for exchange and partnership with other schools and universities via their respective clubs.
The Higher School of Applied Sciences of Algiers also has sports association called : “Griffinz” which was created in 2015 by a group of students.
The Goals of this association are :
- Practice a variety of sports activities for the purpose of personal fulfillment and health.
- Represent the school in the various championships and university tournaments.
At the beginning of each academic year the members of the scientific clubs organize the Welcome Day, to introduce their clubs to the new students, and invite them to join these clubs to benefit from different activities and events organized during the year.
Some activities realized by the scientific clubs and sports association :
- Trainings on :
- Personal Development.
- Creation of web sites.
- Digital marketing.
- Cultural competitions.
- Participation in the different national competitions, and internal tournament.
At the begining of each year, the different clubs organize a « Welcome Day », in order to presents their activities ansd invite new students new students to partcipate in their activities.