The Higher School of Applied Sciences of Algiers (ESSA-Algiers) and the National Youth Employment Support Agency(ANSEJ) formalized their partnership on the 24th of April 2019, following the signature of an agreement establishing the Entrepreneurship House at the headquarter of ESSA-Algiers between Pr. SEDDIK HADJI and Mrs. SAMIA ARIFI who are respectively the director of ESSA-Algiers and the director of ANSEJ Algiers
MISSIONS OF THE HOUSE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The Entrepreneurship House’s mission is:
- To promote entrepreneurship and innovation among students ;
- To spread an entrepreneurial culture and these values in society to stimulate more entrepreneurial activities ;
- To make entrepreneurship a desirable career choice ;
- To make known the various devices to facilitate and help the creation of companies (ANSEJ, CNAC…) ;
- To bring about high value-added projects that promote the development of the national economy and the creation of employment ;
- To set up the Entrepreneur Engineer Training (FIE) for the 5th year student of ESSA Algiers.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE HOUSE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
|1||Mrs. LALLALI Souhila||Director of the house of entrepreneurship|
|2||Mrs. DJELLOUL Imane||Deputy director of the house of entrepreneurship|
|3||Mr. AISSIOU Mohamed||Member|
AN OVERVIEW OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THE HOUSE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
During the academic year 2018/2019, ESSA-Algiers entrepreneurship house organized the following activities :
- Representatives of the ANSEJ-Algiers organized two open days on the history of ANSEJ, its role, its missions, the facilitation it gives to young people, and especially the benefits reserved for students carrying projects. Leaflets and pamphlets containing information about ANSEJ, its mission, its achievements, its projects, and the help it offers to young people have been made available to students.
- o As part of entrepreneurship awareness, entrepreneurs play a vital role. Invited by the House of Entrepreneurship of the school, Mr. FARID KADRI, the general manager of ELKINDI ENGINEERING SARL led a conference at ESSA-Algiers to share his experience, as a young entrepreneur, and gave his testimony that will serve as an example to follow by younger generations.
- o As part of the training workshop offered by the representatives of the ANSEJ-Algiers, a corporate game tournament was organized for the students of ESSA-Algiers. These days were an opportunity to raise students’ awareness and encourage them to start their own business by taking advantage of the help offered by ANSEJ and promoting the culture of entrepreneurship.